XCOrganizer is a program that allows you to quickly locate any project on a disk. XCOrganizer – It finds all of your Xcode projects using metadata.
Export for iOS – Run the Xcode archive command, then export an.IPA file from the archive.
XCOrganizer uses metadata to find all of your Xcode Projects, Xcode Workspaces, Swift Playgrounds, and Swift Packages.
Using metadata, XCOrganizer quickly locates all of your Xcode Projects, Workspaces, and Playgrounds.
The original XCOrganizer app was developed by Sergii Kryvoblotskyi, Initial release date: was Apr 30, 2020. Now it supports 49 languages.
Plus XCOrganizer++ is a tweaked version of the XCOrganizer app, it removes official app limitations.
Plus for XCOrganizer++ – IPA
Fast and easy projects search
Last updated: Apr 04, 2022
Version: v 1.2.0
This modified XCOrganizer app is more secure and protected than previous versions. Also, this will come with amazing features like, quickly locating all of your Xcode Projects, etc…
- No jailbreak required
- Does not has any Downloading limit
- User-friendly app.
- No coding knowledge required to use this app.
- Download directly to your iOS device.
- It also helps in customizing your launch view and notification sounds as per your choice.
- Quickly locates all of your Xcode Projects
- Quickly locates Swift Playgrounds, and Swift Packages
You can now download the latest version of the app for free. In addition to enjoying all the unique features. As we have given you all the necessary information about the application.
Supported Versions –
iOS 13 , iOS 13.1.1 , iOS 13.1.2 , iOS 13.1.3 , iOS 13.2 , iOS 13.2.2 , iOS 13.2.3 , iOS 13.3 , iOS 13.3.1 , iOS 13.4 , 13.4.1 , iOS 13.5 , iOS 13.5.1 , iOS 13.5.5 Beta 1 , iOS 13.6 , iOS 13.6.1 , iOS 13.7, iOS 14.3, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.0.1, iOS 14, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.3, iOS 14.5, iOS 14.6, iOS 14.7, iOS 14.8
iOS 15, iOS 15.1.1, iOS 15.2, iOS 15.3, iOS 15.4 beta, iOS 15.4.1
Supported Devices –
- iPhone13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone12, iPhone Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation), iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G 2nd-gen,
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air.
How to Install XCOrganizer++ IPA file using Sideloadly
- Step#1 Open Sideloadly app
- Step#2 Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod device to your computer
- Step#3 Enter your Apple account email
- Step#4 Press on the IPA button to select an IPA file or Drag & Drop it
- Step #5 Then Click on the Start button & Enter your Apple ID Password, then press OK.
- Step#6 Tap OK, Now you can see a verification code popup on your device
- Step#7 Enter the verification code and Tap on the OK button.
- Step#8 Wait for Done Message
- Step#9 Once it shows the done message, Go to the home screen on your device for App.
Step#10 Trust the App from Settings > General > Profile and Device management and Trust the App.
XCOrganizer++ install from AltStore – Windows Computer:
- Download the latest version of iTunes & iCloud from Apple
- Download AltStore. Choose the correct setup file according to your Operating System(64X/86X).
- Extract the zip file and run the AltStore setup file, & Follow-on screen instructions.
- Launch the AltStore application. (Press the Windows key and type “AltServer” > run it.)
- Now tap on the arrow icon near the Wi-Fi/Battery icon in the taskbar. Find a diamond-shaped logo for AltServer and tap on it.
- Go to option > Tap on Install AltStore > Select your iDevice > Enter your AppleID and Password.
- Go to iDevice settings app > General > Device Management > Find your Apple ID, tap on it > Trust AltStore.
- Download the latest XCOrganizer++ IPA File. Open Downloaded IPA file through AltStore.
- AltStore will now install the XCOrganizer app on your device.
- Now Open XCOrganizer cracked App.
How to Install Plus for XCOrganizer++ with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Plus for XCOrganizer+ IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from
- Connect your iOS device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your PC Desktop.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!
We hope we can answer all your questions. If you like this guide, please feel free to share your friends on social media Networks. If you have any more questions then do let us know in the comments below. Thank You 🙂🙂